Greetings Pick A Square
As I was setting up my own blog business process I wanted to set up an easy business process. The reason being I do not want to spend more than 20 minutes a day gathering ideas to blog. As such here are some suggestions and I trust you to send me your own ideas.
First the following link was a great start and many thanks to Kelvin;
My business process suggestions;
1. Set up Google Alerts (Cathy told me to)
2. Set Up a new GMail account so I can revise and/or stop in the future without interfering with my regular email account. I do not intend using the firstname.lastname@example.org for anything but alerts. Go to http://www.gmail.com to set up email.
3. Forward new GMail account to personal email because I only want to check one email acount. You will need to do a wait and verify process that takes less than 5 minutes.
4. Set up Google Alerts (www.google.com/alerts). I decided to set it up once a day to receive alerts. A quick note – the time you set it up is about the time it alerts you every day in the future. So you may want to set up first alerts about an hour before you usually want to look at them.
5. Wait to start soaking up alerts.
My first attempts are pretty simple. I set up three alerts – one for mks learning centre OR self employment calgary OR myers norris penny self employment – another for cliff spyker – and last new start up marketing. I expect to revise over the next months. I set up alerts for SE program and MNP to keep alerted about local action and competitors, MKS and my name to be alert about what is being said about us. I hope something.
According to the CEO of Google “every two days we fill the web with enough new data to equal all the information created between the dawn of civilization and 2003.”
Please send me your ideas and suggestions to make my blogging better and easier.
Safe journey and have fun- CliffMKS